Sunday, July 28, 2013
For the meat...
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp beef bouillon block, broken
freshly ground black pepper
1 onion, finely chopped
500g lean minced beef
And the rest...
8 taco shells
lettuce leaves, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 jar taco sauce
125ml sour cream
1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and brown the meat and onion.
2. Add the water and rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil them simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the taco shells as per instructions on the packet.
4. Spoon the meat and basically any veggie you like into the taco shells, and top with taco sauce and sour cream and grated cheese. Eat right away and serve with Desperado!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
150g green salad
1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 tbsp pesto
Freshly grounded black pepper
1 mozzarella ball, torn into small pieces
8-10 slices of Parma ham
1/4 melon, cut into small pieces
1. In a salad bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients well.
2. Place the mixed salad on two plates and lay the Parma ham over them.
3. Place some melon on the side and serve with some fresh ciabatta bread.