Tuesday, August 27, 2013
20130824 Paprika chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
Salt and freshly grounded black pepper
6 Tasty Tom tomatoes, diced
125ml sour cream
2cups steamed cauliflower
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken with paprika and salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken for about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
3. Add the onion and brown for about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and 3/4 cup of water, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Stir in sour cream and heat through.
5. Stir in the freshly steamed cauliflower (if cauliflowers are cold, heat through), and serve with white rice.